Dear Families and Residents,
At this time there are no residents or staff members that have Covid.
Wishing you all a great Weekend!
Michael Drillick, LNHA
Rules for indoor visits
- All visitors must get screened prior to visiting.
- All visitors must get their temperature checked prior to visiting. Anyone with a temp greater than 100.4 is restricted from visiting.
- Any visitor that is under quarantine either by symptoms or exposure is prohibited from visiting.
- Every visitor must sign a questionnaire about symptoms and possible exposure.
- The front lobby is the designated screening area.
- All visitors must use hand sanitizer before entering the lobby. There is hand sanitizer between the double doors.
- All visitors entering the building must wear a facial covering and they must keep it on for the duration of the visit.
- Visitors can have physical contact with the resident that they are visiting only.
- All visitors are advised to monitor for 14 days after their visit for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and they must contact the facility should they show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- All visitors must sign a waiver that they will not hold the facility responsible were they to get Covid-19 due to their visit.
- All visitors are encouraged to get vaccinated.
Topic: Corona Virus