Dear Families and Residents,
We are currently have 1 resident and 0 staff members that are Covid-19 positive . We will keep you updated via this website and with our new communication system.
Wishing you all a great day!
Michael Drillick, LNHA
Rules for indoor visits
- All visitors must get screened prior to visiting.
- Any visitor that is under quarantine either by symptoms or exposure is prohibited from visiting.
- Every visitor must sign a questionnaire about symptoms and possible exposure.
- The front lobby is the designated screening area.
- All visitors must use hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
- All visitors are advised to monitor for 14 days after their visit for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and they must contact the facility should they show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- All visitors must sign a waiver that they will not hold the facility responsible were they to get Covid-19 due to their visit.
- All visitors are encouraged to get vaccinated.